.. .x+=:. x .d88" z` ^% 5888R .. .u . x. . . )k '888R u .@88i u .d88B :@8c .@88k z88u .@8Ned8" 888R us888u. ""%888> us888u. ="8888f8888r ~"8888 ^8888 .@^%8888" 888R .@88 "8888" '88% .@88 "8888" 4888>'88" 8888 888R x88: `)8b. 888R 9888 9888 ..dILr~` 9888 9888 4888> ' 8888 888R 8888N=*8888 888R 9888 9888 '".-%88b 9888 9888 4888> 8888 888R %8" R88 888R 9888 9888 @ '888k 9888 9888 .d888L .+ 8888 ,888B . @8Wou 9% .888B . 9888 9888 8F 8888 9888 9888 ^"8888*" "8888Y 8888" .888888P` ^*888% "888*""888" '8 8888 "888*""888" "Y" `Y" 'YP ` ^"F "% ^Y" ^Y' '8 888F ^Y" ^Y' %k 88F "+:*%`
What email formats are accepted?
- You can place in any email from Facebook.com, or any other provider that follows a similar format obscured format or plain format to see if there is a match. It does not matter if the username or domain is obscured.
Where can I find these emails?
- To get facebook emails you need to know the account in question and use https://www.facebook.com/login/identify to get the email address.
Why are usernames not shown when a positive match its found.
- We dont show the usernames for security reasons. While the code is built in for these results we do not provide this information.
How does Lazerus work?
- A little but of magic and alot of PHP. You can find out more specifics on the about page.
How many records are in Lazerus?
- More info here.
Can I get a copy of the original emails with usernames?
Can I get a copy of just the domains and how often they are used?
Can I get a list of the sites that you got the dumps from?
- The majority of haveibeenpwnd.com is on here, he has 278M records and we have 208M records.
- Private DBs
The index does not contain data that has not been made public and posted at one point in time or dumps containing primarely accounts associated with minors accounts (vtech kids toys hack).
__ __ __ ____ ______ ____ /\ \ __/\ \/\ \ __ /\ _`\ /\__ _\ /\ _`\ \ \ \/\ \ \ \ \ \___ ___ /\_\ ____\ \ \L\ \ __ __\/_/\ \/ \ \ \L\ \ ___ ___ ___ ___ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ _ `\ / __`\/\ \ /',__\\ \ _ <'/\ \/\ \ \ \ \ \ \ ,__/ /'___\ / __`\ /' __` __`\ \ \ \_/ \_\ \ \ \ \ \/\ \L\ \ \ \/\__, `\\ \ \L\ \ \ \_\ \ \_\ \__\ \ \/ __/\ \__//\ \L\ \/\ \/\ \/\ \ \ `\___x___/\ \_\ \_\ \____/\ \_\/\____/ \ \____/\/`____ \ /\_____\\ \_\/\_\ \____\ \____/\ \_\ \_\ \_\ '\/__//__/ \/_/\/_/\/___/ \/_/\/___/ \/___/ `/___/> \\/_____/ \/_/\/_/\/____/\/___/ \/_/\/_/\/_/ /\___/ \/__/
How does WhoIsByIP work?
- This service allows you to look up the IP address (v4,v6) of any website or user. In addition you can also search domain or website addresses for research. The information shown comes in realtime directally from the WhoIS server attached to the requested host.
I am unable to see WhoIs info on a site, it just shows GoDaddy information.
- At the bottom of the page there is a url used to take you to GoDaddy's site, unfortunately they only allow some of their customers sites to be processed by them. Dont worry we have already given you the correct url to view the information under "Seeing limited information on GoDaddy Domains?".
The registration data on the site I looked up is wrong or incorrect.
- Domains are pulled on demand, unless the registrar has not updated the domain whois information yet then the information is correct.
The registration data does not give any useful information just links to Whoisguard or Domains By Proxy.
- Unfortunally the user who registerd the site is using a paid service to hide their information. While legal there is not much you can do but look into legacy whois records to see if they always had domain privacy enabled. This feature will be avlaible in the future.
The image or preview of my site did not load.
- Image thumbnails are loaded on the fly. Sometimes we are just too busy processing requests for them to be loaded. Or is possible you requested a thumbnail from a blacklisted site that ends in .xxx.
My gTLD did not work!
- If your website.superuncommonTLD did not work please email us and we will fix it.
I have other questions about WhoIsByIP.com
- You can reach out to me here.
Why do we need more WHOIS services?
- Designed as a personal tool for researching new gTLD's (.club, .work, .xyz) duing the inital launch in 2014 I found it hard that most 'big name' WhoIS sites did not cover these. So I wrote my own and decided to share it. Plus its a great way to learn how the domain system works as a whole.
What can I find using this tool?
- The tool is designed to help users learn more about who owns a domain and their contact info, the information you see is not cached and returned in real time, please dont use bots and abuse the service.